Main Forum

Dedicated Server selecting mission

6 replies
Votes:
Hello,
I am currently setting up a dedicated server through the steam arma3 server app. I have done all the config files and bat file as well but am unable to actually play the Antistasi Blufor mission. I tried moving the mpmission from my user folder to my arm3 mp mission server and am able to select it after joining the server but it the actually game won't initialize.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Posted Dec 5, 18 · OP
Votes:
Just an added bit, After putting the folder in the mpmission and selecting it, I get this error: 19:10:32 Can't find a mission collection / mission with template name: 'A3-Antistasi%20Altis%20BLUFOR.altis', skipping to next mission.

I placed a folder that read A3-Antistasi%20Altis%20BLUFOR.altis, I'm sure I'm doing this wrong anyways judging from the folder name.
Posted Dec 5, 18 · OP
Supporter
Votes:
+1
ADMIN
Official Member
Supporter
home dedicated server, or thru server provider ?

dedicated servers missions files should be arma3server root in mpmissions folder, and they need to be in .pbo format.

so official whole name of file is

A3-Antistasi%20Altis%20BLUFOR.altis.pbo

to change that folder to .pbo file use this tool :
PBO Manager - Tools - Armaholic
Armaholic - Covering the Arma series - Arma 3 | Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead | Arma 2 | Arma 2: British Armed Forces | Arma 2: Private Military Company | Armed Assault

when you have install this tool, you basicly right click with mouse your missions normal folder ( name of folder : A3-Antistasi%20Altis%20BLUFOR.altis ) then select your mouse selection : Pbo Manager -> Pack to A3-Antistasi%20Altis%20BLUFOR.altis .pbo file. now you should be pbo file and its has to be dedicated server root, in mpmissions folder.

i hope i didnt misunderstood something🙂i just woke up.
Posted Dec 5, 18 · Last edited Dec 5, 18
Votes:
+17
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Official Member
you are Spot on
veni vidi vici
Ik kwam, ik zag, ik overwon
I came, I saw, I conquered
Posted Dec 5, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
@ Saphoric, Thanks for the reply, I'll try that out today. Also it is an in home dedicated server, at most I'm having 10 people playing with me.
Posted Dec 5, 18 · OP
Votes:
Deleted my previous update but I got the server to run, but my question is how can I set the parameters of the game such as difficulty amount of items needed to unlock in arsenal and such?
Posted Dec 5, 18 · OP · Last edited Dec 5, 18
Votes:
+10
Level 1
LEVEL 1
You can set those in the description.ext
Posted Dec 6, 18
NoticeNotices