Main Forum
Antistasi Version
Support is given only about SteamWorkshop files.
Please specify if you use modded files and don't expect a proper understanding of the issue.

Running Steam Antistasi on Altis.

3 replies
Ben
Votes:
If I update to mission on github will it retrieve my progress from the steam version.

I am running a dedicated server. I have Inidbi2 but that is not supported on the Steam version of Antistasi from what I see.

Is there a link that you can give that is an updated version of Antistasi Altis (as greenfor).

Thanks!
d7412afd4699d309.png
Posted Nov 8, 18 · OP
Votes:
+5
The Antistasi persistent save mechanism works by spamming vars straight into [profilename].vars.Arma3Profile. There's some namespacing but only for Tanoa vs greenfor vs blufor, so as long as you're loading the same profile then it should load the same save data.
Posted Nov 9, 18
Supporter
Votes:
+148
Level 5
LEVEL 5
ADMIN
Official Member
Supporter
No he is talking about 1.8. And no you can't update halfe way in the campain. This is because many variables have been changed and the official version doesn't have inidb support(yet)
Posted Nov 14, 18
Ben
Votes:
Thanks for the replies. We had attempted to use 1.8 in the beginning, however the server never initalized and no enemies spawned. Switched back to steam version and it loaded no problem with RHS.

Cant wait for an official 1.8 update. Features look fun!

Cheers.
Posted Wed at 20:24 · OP
NoticeNotices